Please click on the event name in the calendar to see more event details and purchase tickets.
- This event has passed.
Free NKBA Webinar: November 17th / Designing A Kitchen With SketchUp
November 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
Designing A Kitchen With SketchUp
Presented by: Betsy Miller, CKD,
Owner of Betsy Design
- General working knowledge of Sketchup and ability to navigate through program using features such as simple shapes, grouping items and applying textures and layouts.
- Familiarity with NKBA Kitchen Design Standards and standard sizes of cabinetry, appliances, and fixtures.
At the end of this session you will:
- Create a room in Sketchup from dimensions and/or sketch walls, windows, doors, floor and ceiling.
- Place appliances in a room using Sketchup Warehouse.
- Select textures via Sketchuptextureclub.com (free).
- Create and place cabinetry in a room.
- Add countertop, backsplash, and other finishing touches from Sketchup Warehouse.
- Transfer drawings to Sketchup Layout .